SEO is an effort to make your website better matches the search engine algorithm. Google uses more than 100 indicators to determine the position of a website in the rank. Here are effective SEO techniques that you should use to boost site traffic:
- Buy Your own Domain Name and Hosting: There are free platforms such as WordPress and Blogger, but they are not well optimized for SEO purposes. With your own domain name, your URL will be highly relevant to your industry and niche.
- Use Original Content: There’s no reason for Google to put your website high in the rank if your content isn’t original. People look for effective solutions and information. If you find that there are no satisfactory answers to these issues, then it’s your opportunity to provide one. If your solutions are effective, they can be shared widely and your webpages will be pushed up high in rankings.
- Attract Relevant, Quality Backlinks: Relevant backlinks are considered as the core of your SEO effort. Relevant backlinks come from websites that have relevance to your topic. These backlinks have high quality if they meet some indicators, such as placement in body text, the use of proper anchor text and the use do-follow tag.
- Improve Social Media Presence: Strong social presence is now important for SEO and traffic building. Links from social media themselves can be considered of little value, because it can be created very easily, including by the website owner. However, if you share very interesting webpage in social media, it can be shared by many people and gain plenty of backlinks.
- Optimize Your Website for Mobile Access: If your website is highly optimized for access through mobile devices, then it will rank higher in for mobile search. Today, it is more likely for people to access the web through mobile devices and people can access your website very easily through smartphones.
- Optimize Website for Higher Speed: Another important indicator for higher SERP ranking is the speed of access. People don’t want to sit around and wait for webpages to load. People will start to leave if they wait for more than five seconds. Even if high speed broadband access, your website will be slow to load if it has plenty of high resolution images.
- Implement PPC Advertising: You need to spend money to make money. PPC advertising is a good way to increase traffic to your website. If you are confident that you have excellent content and people will come back for more, you should do PPC advertising. Your initial audience could share your webpages, creating backlinks that will increase SERP.
- Use Keyword-Based Permalinks: Some websites still use randomly generated URL, especially if they are based on older platforms. WordPress offers an easy way to implement SEO-friendly permalinks, by using the webpage title for the URL name. So, if your webpage title contains primary keywords for the webpage, you will have an excellent URL structure from SEO perspective.
Request a Quote: We do not charge for consultation, you can contact us for Digital Marketing, SEO , Local SEO, Social Media, SMM, Blog Creation, Blog Management, Blog SEO, Website Designing, Web Development, Contents Writing, Business Development Services etc.