There are different types of automation software that we can use and some of them are useful for marketing processes, depending on the requirements of the company and characteristics of the consumers. Marketing automation techniques are designed to improve customer experience, efficiency and conversion rates. They help to achieve the basic objective of marketing, which is to generate more sales and revenue for an organization. Flores Marketing helps marketers to achieve this by driving traffic to the website and visitors to physical stores. They will turn into leads and eventually real sales and revenue. Marketing automation techniques help the process to become much more efficient. Many marketers are still relying on standard techniques to inform their customers, through email, social media, banner advertising and SEO. Unfortunately, sending the same advertising message over and over again will eventually annoy them.
Even subscribers may start to unsubscribe and very few people are willing to listen to our marketing messages. This is not a good way in ensuring success in marketing efforts. Marketing automation tools should help us to nurture our leads through the entire process by the use of highly relevant messages that attract their attention. This can be achieved if the message fully addresses their problems. There are primary features of marketing automation tools that you should know:
- Lead Nurturing: It is one of the hottest features in marketing automation. Once leads are generated, they are continuously being assessed and measured. The re-engagement and nurturing features are enabled automatically when a lead becomes inactive. When leads turn inactive, the tool informs the marketing staff and necessary actions are performed to ensure that it will happen for long. All details related to lead interaction are shown, so marketing staff will know what to do next. Having many active leads that are constantly being monitored is a huge advantage for any marketer.
- Intelligent Gatekeeper: Engaging and nurturing prospects into qualified leads are not enough. They also need to be further directed into a specific funnel. Marketers won’t be overcome by many leads that will never transform into actual customers. Labour-intensive tasks can be removed from the pipeline, making the whole process more efficient.
- Integration with CRM: With marketing automation tools, marketers are able to better understand their own sales cycle and how each prospect moves through this cycle. Each lead can be tracked through the sales pipeline. Marketing automation platforms are able to share data and integrate with existing CRM systems.
- Hyper-Personalization: Highly personalized marketing is an ideal approach for any customer. People will get what they are looking for and they won’t get generic message that’s usually crafted for many thousands customers.
- Non Auto-pilot Mode: One big misconception about marketing automation is that the whole process is run by an auto-pilot mechanism. Customers won’t feel that they are being handled by machine, due to the highly responsive and personalized messages. Typical auto-pilot mechanism can become a factor for sales prevention, because the whole interaction feels dull and generic.