SEO goals are now changing and they are no longer about direct acquisition of lines. SEO becomes more integrated across different platforms. Although SEO specialists do a lot of non-direct link building tactics, they actually end up getting quality links anyway. Here are ways to generate traffic, which may eventually give you genuine traffic and backlinks:
- Local Directories: By being listed in local directories, you can get local traffic from people who seek local services. This also helps search engines to associate your website and business with specific geographical location.
- Write Insatiable and Unique Contents: Content is always king and if you create insatiable content, people will come back for more. If your content is great, people will become more engaged. They will share your web pages and you may potentially get dozens or even hundreds of free backlinks.
- Establish a Strong Presence in Quora: Quora is an excellent platform for driving traffic to your website. You can be seen as an expert if you continue to provide strong and valid answers. This method is effective if your website has excellent content and resources, so you can advise people to visit your website to get information they need.
- Create Tutorial Videos in YouTube: YouTube is an excellent method to drive free and organic traffic. Google owns and loves YouTube. If your website gets organic traffic from YouTube, Google will notice that. Again, you need to have excellent content in your website, so people are eager to get more information after watching your videos.
- Re-Establish Email Marketing: Email marketing was a primary method to drive traffic to your website and you may revive this method. With new approaches, it is still possible to generate genuine back links through email messages. Obviously, you need to make people eager of waiting your email and they shouldn’t consider your email as spam.
- Update and Re-Introduce Expired Content: If you have been working on your website for more than five years, it is likely that you have more than a few old, outdated and expired content that no longer get any traffic. Refresh the content by removing outdated piece of information and replace it with new one. Once the content becomes current, re-introduce it to social media and other platforms.
- Create Excellent Infographics: People don’t like to read long content and infographics is an alternative way to absorb a lot of information in a convenient way. Great infographic could encourage people to link to your webpage, especially if it manages to appear in Google Image for a popular topic. You may need to hire great graphics designers to do this.
- Improve Mobile Usability: If you are serious about bringing traffic to your website, you should make sure that your website is mobile-friendly. Most people are already using mobile devices to search for information, which is much easier than turning on laptops or desktop PCs. If your website corresponds to AMP specifications, Google will rank it higher for mobile searches. This will help you to generate more traffic.
Request a Quote: We do not charge for consultation, you can contact us for Digital Marketing, SEO , Local SEO, Social Media, SMM, Blog Creation, Blog Management, Blog SEO, Website Designing, Web Development, Contents Writing, Business Development Services etc.