If you have a highly active social media account, it is a good idea to know how to engage with your followers in a proper manner. Basic interactions may include:
- Asking Questions that can Extend the Discussion: You may ask your followers about their favourite products in your catalogue and what’s their idea to improve these products to further suit their preferences. If they reply, you will get amazing feedback that can be applied later in the next production batch.
- Using Emoji: It’s a common for us to use emoji when interacting through social media. We are able to quickly express our feeling and emotion, without explaining them. A good communication includes the ability to quickly and accurately convey our emotions and tone. Your consumers will be glad when they know that you are replying to their comment with a “smile”.
- Adding Interesting Images: Leveraging the use of images in social media is very easy. You may add extra images for your products. This will reinvigorate interest on your products and you will be able to achieve steady sales.
Here are five other strategies to engage with your social media followers more efficiently:
- Craft Replies to Typical Comments: If you often have typical comments in your social media accounts, which require typical replies, then you should prepare them in advance. You will be able to quickly reply to followers and they will feel that they are being appreciated. However, you shouldn’t overdo this and try to allocate enough time to write real answers to some of them.
- Prepare a List of Emojis, Animated GIFs and Others: These are social media tools that can communicate a lot of things quickly. Look for a list of emoji that is compatible with your social media platform. You can grab an emoji or animated GIF quickly to reply to any comment, which will save a lot of time.
- Take Advantage of Productivity Tools: There are tools that can help you send replies faster in social media. As an example, text expander offers you the ability to insert text snippets instantly. CloudApp allows you to create and share animated GIFs quickly.
- Use Various Engagement Tools: There are tools that can specifically improve your engagement in social media. You are able to reply to comments much more efficiently. An example of such tool is Buffer Reply, which allows you to manage conversations in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from your inbox.
- Automate Tasks: When handling hundreds of comments each day, things can be quite tedious and you will waste time replying to each comment. Buffer Reply also comes with various automation tasks. IFTT and Zapier are also great automation tools that you can use.
Request a Quote: We do not charge for consultation, you can contact us for Digital Marketing, SEO, Local SEO, Social Media, SMM, Blog Creation, Blog Management, Blog SEO, Website Designing, Web Development, Contents Writing, Business Development Services etc.