Social media is a part of digital marketing. You can’t ignore social media these days because people using social media are increasing day by day. So you have to make most out of it. One must accept the fact that any marketing strategies that are currently used are first introduced and implemented by the real estate industry. Realtors are pioneers in introducing the new marketing strategies and implementing them to fullest. Social media marketing can implement effectively in the real estate industry.
Here are the few tips that can be followed to promote your real estate business on different social media platforms.
- Facebook: Facebook is the widely used social media across the world. People want to get connected with family and friends online. Increasing features and user-friendly approach enables the people to use facebook. The number of Facebook accounts are getting increased day by day provides the wide opportunity for the real estate industry to market their products in this medium. You can market with Facebook through the following ways:
- Open an Account and Setup a Page: without an account, you can’t set up a page. So open an account with your company name and also set up a page with your company name. Give proper information in the page like contact number address and everything
- Start Posting Regularly: Post about your products regularly. Not only about your products but also the information related to the industry can also be shared. You can also post about your testimonials and your reviews of satisfied customers. It is like word of mouth marketing where the video of a satisfying customer will bring you more customers. Video contents and posts with images can make the higher impact than normal text posts.
- Other Activities: Also, you can do other engagement activities like creating polls, adding events, creating groups and going for geo-targeted ads. Running social media campaign needs some experience because ads are more costly. You need to fix the right location, setting the target audience and number of days the ad needs to go live. Luckily for the automobile industry, the audience range is wider when compared to other industry. So getting proper leads is not a difficult issue.
- Twitter: Marketing on Twitter is somewhat different to Facebook marketing. Here you need to use has tags because it will help you to list when people searching with keywords. For example, if you if you post a tweet with #realestatedubai means it will be listed to the people who are searching for real estate in Dubai. As like on facebook here are you need to create an account and page relevant to your company.
- Start Running Polls Frequently: it is important to engage the audience. One of the best things in running polls is you can analyze the mindset of your customer as well as you can engage them by making them participate in polls.
Other social Media like LinkedIn and YouTube are also very much effective. For real estate there are no specific clients, common people are the clients. So it is easy to make them engage and market your product.
Request a Quote: We do not charge for consultation, you can contact us for Digital Marketing Services, SEO, Local SEO, Social Media, SMM, Blog Creation, Blog Management, Blog SEO, Website Designing, Web Development, Contents Writing, Business Development Services etc.