Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a technology still in the process of development, however, in recent years there have been important advances. Therefore, here we present the main trends in AI applied to marketing.
- Chatbots: Larger companies, which must attend hundreds of customer requests a day, are already incorporating artificial intelligence systems for online and telephone service. We know that in these channels, it is important to always be available to users and be able to provide them with the required information in the shortest possible time. The chatbots increasingly advanced in language processing and complex responses, fulfil this work greatly.
- Internet of Things (IoT): More and more everyday devices include internet connection and interactive functions, which opens up greater possibilities for data recording. In some countries, cars, refrigerators or kitchens, are beginning to function as important issuers of information on consumer behaviour, in terms of their habits and lifestyles.
- Content Creations: Although artificial intelligence is not yet capable of producing analysis or interpretation content, it can work quite well for the organization of data in informational texts. By means of defined structures, the system completes blank spaces with data and keywords, thus saving time and resources.
- Big Data and Small Data: Knowing the consumer is the key to the success of any marketing strategy. The collection of massive data on patterns and behaviors, known as Big Data , in some cases can be complicated to manage, therefore, a new trend is in the so-called Small Data. The latter, less expensive and easier to manage, also provides valuable information to identify wishes and motivations of the user.
- Smart eCommerce: Electronic commerce platforms such as Amazon or iTunes are currently incorporating artificial intelligence to achieve more precise purchase recommendations, based on the data obtained from their users. It is expected that new developments will allow later, predict purchase decisions and accelerate sales processes.
- Digital Advertising: The various tools and platforms of social media allow optimizing better the investment in ads, the segmentation by profiles allows a greater reach and greater effectiveness. That is why each year digital channels represent a greater percentage of the advertising budget of companies. Even in some countries they are surpassing the main traditional media.
- User Experience (UX): Data analysis also helps provide a better user interaction experience. An example is the studies based on eye tracking or eye movement, which seek to optimize, among other things, the way we navigate a web page according to the response patterns of our sense of sight.
- Web Search: From the already used voice searches to the new advanced algorithms. The search engines, led by Google, seek to show more relevant results and adapt to an increasingly simple language. New strategies for positioning content will depend on the new advances in search.
- Internet TV: Not only entertainment content, as we already live with Netflix, in the coming years we will see the development of all types of content from news to sports. Conventional TV, and therefore its role in marketing and advertising, will lose relevance. Thus, new campaigns must devise new non-invasive formats to reach users who consume audiovisual content online.
Request a Quote: We do not charge for consultation, you can contact us for Digital Marketing Services, SEO, Local SEO, Social Media, SMM, Blog Creation, Blog Management, Blog SEO, Website Designing, Web Development, Contents Writing, Business Development Services etc.