We are seeing the growth of the lifestyle and fashion industry, due to the availability of digital technology. It is very easy for people to perform online shopping transaction. They can shop everywhere and anywhere in just minutes with the smartphones. It is much more convenient than just relying on conventional brick and mortar methods. However, the low entry barrier into the e-commerce platform has triggered cut-throat competition among sellers. Here are things that sellers in the lifestyle and fashion industry can do to boost their revenue, especially during the highly lucrative festive season:
- Optimize the Website: By revamping your website, you will start to see a trickle of additional traffic, which may snowball later as you add further improvements. Check whether your website is user friendly and whether you have excellent engagement with the audience. Your website must be consumer-centric, instead of only matching your personal taste.
- Develop Mobile Apps: Many small businesses already have developed their mobile apps to encourage additional online transactions. Compared to the standard website-based transaction, mobile app transaction is a step forward in the e-commerce industry and when implemented properly, you will get a huge increase in terms of sales.
- Offer Attractive Discounts: When attempting to boost profit, it is often not about having a wide margin. If you have a huge sales volume, a narrow margin can still give you substantial increase in profit. Design a discount package that may you stand out among other e-commerce sellers in the industry.
- Make Your Website Much More Responsive: There are many millions of e-commerce websites out there and if you want to stand out, you need to be different. Make sure that your website is accessible and compatible with any electric device. It should have maximum performance across gadget and screen to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Near-Instant Delivery: Very few e-commerce websites can guarantee rapid delivery and any buyer eager to receive their goods after sending the money to your account. The major drawback of e-commerce transaction is the time gap between payment and the delivery of the product. You need to significantly reduce the time gap.
- Increase Social Media Presence: Social media already becomes an essential part of e-commerce and many businesses obtain most sales from their social media accounts. It is also a place to have close interaction with the audience. You may provide expert opinions and reviews for specific products.
- Offer Irresistible Giveaways: After interacting intensely with your consumers through websites, mobile apps and social media; you should already know what they consider as irresistible. It’s a good opportunity for you to under-promise and over-deliver. You may even offer 100 percent discounts for some interesting products that many people want.
Request a Quote: We do not charge for consultation, you can contact us for Digital Marketing, SEO, Local SEO, Social Media, SMM, Blog Creation, Blog Management, Blog SEO, Website Designing, Web Development, Contents Writing, Business Development Services etc.