As the year progresses the digital marketing landscape that comprises of SEO, content marketing, PPC, and social media are experiencing dramatic turnaround which can’t be ignored in future. There are the times when you could have thought that the artificial intelligence can be used for the greater extent only in the Hollywood movies. It’s time for the business community to use highly evolving digital marketing trends and strategies in order to succeed in their business ambitions. Strategies that helped you to grow in the past year may not be using this year as the trends are upgrading continuously in this high tech modern era.
Here we have listed out a few digital marketing trends that will have a greater impact in 2018 and beyond.
- Artificial Intelligence: According to studies, 85% of the customer interactions can be performed without human interference. AI plays a key role in the marketing process these days. It analyses the customer’s search patterns from social media and Google search engine and helps the businesses to understand the needs of the customer. Businesses adapting to AI can accelerate the growth and surely will have an edge over competitors. It will also reduce the cost.
- Chatbots: Chatbots are the AI-based technology widely used for instant messages in real time both day in and day out with your customers or site visitors. Banking and healthcare industries are the highest beneficiaries of this technology and the trend continues to be the same in the years to come. Chatbots help the customers to get immediate accurate information without losing patience. This technology offers outstanding customer service by meeting the expectations of the customer. This helps the organization to focus on other important things.
- Personalization: Personalization or personalized content has now become the part and parcel of marketing. It provides the most unique statistics on customer preferences by analyzing links clinked, purchase summary and customer behaviour. This will help the businesses to improve their ROI. Leading digital marketing tycoons believe that the targeted personalization will improve the customer engagement. Future of the email is going to be the real-time customer behaviour based personalization.
- Video content: Here are the few stats that will make you understand the importance of video content:
- Mobile video consumption is likely expected to grow 100% every year according to YouTube.
- Video contents are estimated to claim more web traffic by 2018
- Adding a video to marketing emails will help to improve click rates by 200%
- Video review video is helping the 90% of the customers for taking the decision on purchasing the product.
These statistics proved the importance of adding video to your digital marketing strategy. Not only just YouTube videos live stream videos are also gaining popularity. This forces the Facebook and Instagram platforms to improve their live streaming feature.
- Influencer marketing: Influencer marketing is playing a key role in attracting the customers. It helps you to promote your brand to worldwide using influential persons. It is like word of mouth marketing. Rather than direct marketing, you are making influential persons speak about your product.
This year provides the enormous amount of opportunities for digital marketers across the globe. It enables the brands to engage, interact and target the right customers. Hope the trend will continue in years to come.
Request a Quote: We do not charge for consultation, you can contact us for Digital Marketing Services, SEO, Local SEO, Social Media, SMM, Blog Creation, Blog Management, Blog SEO, Website Designing, Web Development, Contents Writing, Business Development Services etc.